Tankmen Infinity Tankmen Infinity

Awesome!

Voices similar to original, animation very good, and humor is amazing!

Excellent job!

Math Math

Cool

Great idea and concept!

sysrq868 responds:

Thanks! It seems that this flash's success exceeded my first expectations.

But thanks for the review!
-- sysrq868

How To: FIght Bullying How To: FIght Bullying

I lol'd

nice, very very very nice and very funny. Only thing is, maybe make the guys look a little different, cause i think they look much like knox guys and that will have people bitching later.

Other than that, excellent job!!!!!!

Expect more in the future.

*DJ-P*

ANIMATION INVASION ANIMATION INVASION

That was awsome!!!

No. never has anyone did something like this, because it's probably DAMN hard. But that.....was.......AMAZING. I cant even imagine the pain that you had to go through to create this. Kudos to you man!

The sound, the quality, the perfection.....AWSOME

I hope you make a part two of this because it's probably one of the best animations I've seen in my life.

I Think You're Pregnant I Think You're Pregnant

That was not funny at all...

...The sound was just annoying. If you're gonna use a microphone bought from a dollar store get some static/noise reduction at least. The sound was painful to my ears. The animation was very sparse, even if it was drawn fairly well. It was all motioned too. Next time, use FBF, and try to get more movement in there. The "jokes" weren't really funny at all, and the sound of the woman crying was hideous.

Just spend more time on it next time, and you'll be fine!

Next-gen Suicide Next-gen Suicide

It was funny

pretty crap animation, sound, but the joke made up for that. It's so true! Because of the humor in this flash...........I'm forced to protect.

Be nice Be nice

Ok well I protected...

but wtf does the title have to do with the animation? And when you can't sleep, you start sword fighting with a random person? ok.... I really wouldn't want to go to camp with u lol.

Counter-Strike Encounters Counter-Strike Encounters

LMFAO

LOL LOL LOL that was friggin hilarious!!! LOL!!! "That guy is a cheater ban him" ROFL!!!! Great job man 5 5 5

farazparsa responds:

Thanks alot dude!

Acid Drop Acid Drop

How the hell is this not blammed!?!?!?!?

see top

Belligerence Belligerence

Very good!

this in fact is a good tribute to M.Slug. But ALL US of A has to do is call in for (homeland) Russia! And theyre set to go against those smelly koreans! (no offense koreans, but your soup smells. LOL just kidding)

Dusty-Gorilla responds: