-Stalingrad- -Stalingrad-

Very good

I like it a lot, but I wish there was a feature where you could upgrade the health points of the "city" Other than that great game!

Ragdoll Avalanche II Ragdoll Avalanche II

Awsome!

I can guarantee this will be on the front page. Great work! I love how the stickman's parts all get cut-up differently, and how small pieces can be cut off and he still lives. Sweet! My Hi-score is

---------------
#311#!!!!!!!!!!
---------------

Pimp My Gamecube Pimp My Gamecube

Awsome!

I really liked that song. It's great how you can "dress it up" in all that pimped-out shit. I don't understand what that small square thing is for though (the thing in the top right corner right under the power buttons). I especially like the "secret" Newgrounds gamecube in the corner (was that supposed to be secret?)

Anywayz excellent job!

KentWolf responds:

It goes on the gamecube and, thanks for the high score man!

peg newgrounds style peg newgrounds style

grounds_master, you are really stupid

wtf!?!?! who says you can't win? I beat it..... Anyways nice game add sound and maybe make the board bigger as you advance through levels. Oh well. I protected anyways. LOL grounds_master you suck!

RPS Blockade RPS Blockade

Great!

it was a good game, but I got bored pretty fast. Make it better by adding power-ups, upgrades, stuff like that. But all-in-all, nice game!

The NG Study Buddy The NG Study Buddy

Excellent!!!

this is a very usefull program/game and I can't wait till the next one comes out. Just make it downloadable so that when theres a problem with somone's internet they can study anyways. Much more convinient, don't you think?

Gravity Bounce Gravity Bounce

AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! MY EARS!

crap animation, but HIGHLY addictive! Love the sound dude!!! *V0miTz*

KingProtos responds:

Song rocks but something distorted it, NG wont let me update it for some reason.

SuperMazer+ SuperMazer+

agree with sweper

see top

3D Frogger 3D Frogger

one question...

ok its not ur game but EVERY frogger game out there. I just realised that i am a FROG. a FROG. why do i drown when i go in water? I'M A FREAKIN' FROG! anyways, nice game man givin it a five